Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Snapshots

I may be a glowing ray of sunshine most of the time, and today was an absolutely wonderful day full of Christmas shopping and holiday activities, but there was just something missing- and I'm going to complain about it. It hasn't snowed yet. This is Michigan people. We always have snow, at least once, by the beginning of December. So I'm retaliating by posting old photos of real winters I've found around my laptop.


A May snowstorm during an annual backpacking trip.

Same snowstorm... it got much worse and I stopped taking pictures to warm my hands!

Taking a break during a snowmobiling trip. 

And just for kicks, this is why Christmas cookie decorating was added to the list of things I'm not allowed to help with anymore... Apparently they're not good enough. I ate them anyways.

Regardless of the weather where you are, enjoy your holidays to the fullest. However, if you do have snow, please send some my way!

12 comments:

  1. hahahaha you are so funny! And I LOVE your Christmas cookies! They are darling! You would totally be allowed to help with them at my house! Way cuter than what I would probably make! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I live in Michigan too and I hate not having snow! It's making it difficult to get excited for the holiday season and I miss feeling the crunch of it underneath my boots, as odd as that sounds haha. We haven't had a white Christmas since 2012, how sad is that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it! I've talked to a few people further north who said they got snow today, but I'm still waiting for it here!

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of snow and I usually complain about not getting it for Christmas also :). Thankfully, this year I don't have to.

    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog: www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thats a lot of snow!! :D Enjoy your vacation time and hope you get some snow for winter!
    Thanks so much for your comment :)

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !


    Cool pictures :) !


    I want to invite you to join my Christmas giveaway to win a Frenchonista clutch worth $150 !!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

    Love,

    Jen
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Christmas cookie is soooo colorful, bet it's super yummy! :D I've just bought a new 3.1 PHILLIP LIM bag that has blue hair on it, very provoking, tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/the-blue-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. We rarely get snow in my country anymore. It hasn't snowed in my city yet, but I'm hoping it will sometimes during this winter!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was born and raised in New England...I live in California now and I miss the snow so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this photo. I am missing the snow we used to have in Indiana! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment! love your blog and now following you looking forward to visiting again of course. hope you can do the same. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete