Friday, July 6, 2012

You asked, and here it is.
A little "get to know me" session. 

I'm not sure why, maybe curiosity, to increase credibility, or to figure out where it all went wrong, I've been asked to tell a little about myself.
It may not be very interesting, and it may not be pretty, but here are five things you didn't know before:

1. My boyfriend and I have a Doberdore (Doberman/lab hybrid) puppy named Dozer.
I have a couple hundred cell phone pictures of him.

2. Every year, for the past four years, I've spent 10 days backpacking with a group of high school seniors, sleeping under a tarp named "Big Blue".

3. I am a firm believer that Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Sauce from Costco may just be the best thing to happen to the world. Screw modern medicine. 

4. This is a Dolphin fish. 
I have been lovingly smacked with one of these.

5. I take awkward pictures of feet. Like all the time. A way to remember where I've been, I suppose.


Have a "get to know me" post? Leave the link below!
If not, tell me something about you
:)

21 comments:

  1. Aw, your dog is so cute!! Great blog and such an interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Also, there's a chiffon tangerine dress giveaway at my blog, it's so stylish, I think it would suit you perfectly!

    Let me know,
    Mary xo
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course follow each other :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment :) of course we can follow each other. I follow you with Google, but we can follow each other on facebook, twitter and bloglovin too.

    take care^^

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so interesting post , dog is amazing and take pics of feet is such great idea . You are such interesting girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post :)

    Gladly follow you!

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...your dog is adorable and I love looking at these different pictures.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is so cute! And there's nothing wrong with foot pictures.

    Found you through the BBN and LOVE your blog name. You're almost to a 100 followers. Congrats!

    <3Hima

    Here's my "get to know me" post: http://horcruxesandhallows.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your post is great! Love the diys :)

      Delete
  7. Hi, Kate! Ilove taking feet pictures too :D btw thanks for visiting my blog, sure I'd love to follow eachother!!! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post!! I don't have any post like this but I must consider doing one:) love your feet picture and the fact that you take them all the time:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to read one from you!

      Delete
  9. Interesting post!
    I've never tried number 3.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's fantastic! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  10. Wow, really interesting post about your passions!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a starfish bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great get-to-know-you post! dozer is SO cute! great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete