Ok... So I know I'm a little late,
but better late than never right?
If you haven't heard of birchbox,
It's a monthly subscription
In which you receive 4-5 beauty samples, and many times a small gift.
The box also comes with a product description card (Upper Left Corner) in case you are not familiar with the products.
This month's box contained:
1. Orofluido beauty elixir- "This hair treatment taps into a trio of nourishing essential oils to keep hair smooth and sleek"
2. Jouer luminizing moisture tint- "The votes are in, and this award-winning tinted moisturizer tops the list. It's our daily shortcut to dewy, glowing skin."
3. Beautyblender, the original beautyblender- "This hot pink sponge is a pro favorite that helps your foundation look airbrushed, no photoshop required."
4. Violent Lips temporary lip tattoos- "These celeb favorites are a fun way to sass up your usual lip color- wear them when you're feeling bold."
5. Nail file- "There's no shame in filing your nails in public with this heart-shaped, neon looker."
6. Birchbox Digital Download- "Six free tunes from Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band poised to hit the spotlight."
*Look for a follow up post if you'd like to see a review of any of these products, as I have not used them enough for a proper review.