Monday, May 21, 2012

Motivation Monday: Nights

Good Morning Gorgeous!

I apologize for the  recent absence, I've been backpacking in Canada; but I'm back now and ready for another Monday!

Since I've been back its been nonstop go-go-going. The day I got back was moving day (for my boyfriend- I'm still here!). And of course, there were many complications in the "back-to-real-life process". 

One comfort that got me through last week of absolutely no sleep was the fun we managed to make out of all the craziness. 
Because of course:

Those nights always come along when you could get some more sleep, or you could find something fantastic and fabulous to do. Because who needs sleep, really?

Enjoy your monday!

1 comment:

  1. I find myself staying up later and later blogging!! I never have regrets when I wake up so sleepy:)

    ReplyDelete